There will be three days of mourning in Romania after a Halloween concert ended up in tragedy in a nightclub in Bucharest.
Twenty-seven people, mostly youngsters, died after a fire engulfed the “Colective” club. Hospitals in the Romanian capital are struggling to cope with the 162 injured victims, dozens of them in critical condition. They have severe burns on up to 80 per cent of their bodies and have been intoxicated by smoke. Officials informed the media that some of the victims were foreigners, but so far gave no details about their nationalities.
The fireworks that ended the rock band’s show were the trigger for this tragedy. A fire started and spread swiftly.
For the full story, please click here.