Sozopol does not offer anything: No water, no food, nothing to see. That is why nobody ever goes there. Yawn. Check out our photo story. Click photo to enlarge.
- There is hardly anyone in Sozopol. The streets are deserted.
- Nobody wants to park there either, for 2 Leva per hour. That is because ….
- … nobody wants to see the town. There is nothing to see.
- Only some poor tourists show. The driver of this old Polo could not afford the parking fee.
- The houses are ordinary. No beauty in sight.
- People here live in ugly apartment blocks.
- There are no souvenirs, since this place is not worth remembering.
- There is no art either. Why would we even bother looking around?
- There is no history in Sozopol. The place was built yesterday.
- No food either. Dry bread only.
- Nowhere to sit, while choking down the dry bread they offer.
- There are no photo ops.
- No water. Sozopol is located in a desert.
- Sozopol: What a waste of time. All photos by Lea and Imanuel Marcus.